The return period has been extended until 31/01/2024
We will send you an e-mail to proceed with the password recovery request
Your email address is already associated with a social media profile. Log in with your social media profile or enter your email address here. We will send you a link to create a new password.
Stay logged in
Welcome to the Calzedonia Group websites. In thanking you for having visited our web pages, we take the opportunity to point out that access to the Calzedonia Group websites and the use of the services and contents included therein, are activities regulated by these General Conditions for use (hereinafter to be known as "General Conditions"). A FAQ has been compiled to facilitate your consultation of the page. We would kindly remind you that by accessing our sites and/or by using even one of the Services provided, you confirm knowledge and acceptance of the General Conditions as published on this page. If you should not accept these conditions, we would kindly ask you to refrain from accessing and using the contents and the services offered on our websites forthwith.
In order to offer a clearer and easier consultation of the sites, we have supplied a glossary of the most frequently used terms on this page.
a) Calzedonia Group (hereafter to be known also as "Calzedonia") : indicates the site manager, the domains and the sub-domains which are registered for each of the brands of the Calzedonia Group, which include amongst others for example: CALZEDONIA, INTIMISSIMI, TEZENIS, FALCONERI and HOTEL VERONESI LA TORRE. Calzedonia Group is also the proprietor of the domains, the websites and the Contents supplied within and the administrator and/or proprietor of all IT and other support infrastructure;
b) Websites : specifies the web portals related to the Calzedonia Group, which consist of the Services and Contents which are made available to the User;
c) Services : indicates all the activities and the operations which the Users can carry out in relation to the Contents which are made available on the Websites;
d) Contents : means amongst others and by way of example, the audio and video material, information, graphics, photographs and/or images, illustrations, pictures, logos, projects and any other type of original or reproduced material published on the websites or sent by them, including software, the operative processes of the websites, menus, web pages, layout, graphics and colours.
e) User : specifies the users of the Sites and the Services supplied therein.
If you wish to receive constant updates regarding the General Conditions, we recommend that you consult this page regularly. This will allow you to check if possible modifications or changes have been implemented since your last visit to the Website. Indeed Calzedonia, whenever implementing modifications - either partially or totally - will take the necessary steps to make the updates available by publishing them on this page.
The Contents and Services on our Websites are normally intended for personal use. This means that if, for example, you consult the pages, download product information, etc., you will be using the material for inappropriate commercial, entrepreneurial and professional purposes.
However, if the Service you are using is amongst those that allow you to make purchases, in this case you can use the Service both for professional and personal use. This means that you are free to make purchases which are both related and unrelated to your professional activities through our Websites.
When accessing our websites and the relative Contents and Services, you must:
The images, photographs and all representations found on Calzedonia Websites merely have an illustrative value. Calzedonia constantly implements measures aimed at ensuring that the photographs displayed on the Websites are true representations of original products and also implements every technological solution possible to minimize inaccuracies. That said; viewing variations are always possible due to various causes, even of a technical nature and sometimes linked to the technological characteristics of colour resolution on your computer. Subsequently, Calzedonia cannot be held responsible in case some graphic representations of products displayed on the Websites in relation to the above technical reasons should appear not perfectly suitable or corresponding.
If you are under 18 years of age you can freely navigate our Websites. You are not permitted to use those Services that require registration or transfer of data or information. Registration and use of the services available on Calzedonia websites is strictly for persons over the age of 18. No one under that age can register on the Websites nor use the services available therein, except in those cases where the minor has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. In all cases where you would use or access even one of the Services which require registration or the transfer of data and information as supplied through the Websites, you must ensure that you are over 18 years of age and have the faculty to stipulate binding contracts.
When surfing the Web if you see or if you are requested to provide information which you do not understand or which is not totally clear, always ask your parents for assistance. Remember: this is always valid not only for Calzedonia Websites, but also for all other sites that you visit on the Internet.
Calzedonia is the sole proprietor of the actual and future registered logos and brands, included amongst which are: CALZEDONIA, INTIMISSIMI, TEZENIS, FALCONERI, HOTEL VERONESI LA TORRE and any other distinctive brand which includes the relevant words, including the relevant brand names registered for each of the brands and the companies of the Calzedonia Group.
Calzedonia reserves the right of sole use of its logos, brands and distinctive markings.
The Contents and other material on the Websites, as protected by the applicable copyright, patent or other relevant legislation, may not be copied, modified or reproduced nor used, without the express written consent of Calzedonia, even in the case of further contractual agreements stipulated and negotiated with the User.
Certain Services supplied by the Websites (e.g. My Calzedonia, My Intimissimi, forums, blogs, events, competitions and temporary and extraordinary themed initiatives) allow you to send and upload Contents, such as photographs and opinions, seen the very nature of the Services, which are destined for communication and distribution.
Calzedonia implements a policy of inspecting and choosing sent contents and images by removing from its systems, at its complete discretion, all those images which contravene the regulations contained in this web page. In particular, users are asked to comply with the rules on sending illegal and/or abusive images and contents, which may infringe on the rights of others or which violate privacy laws, laws regarding intellectual or industrial property and other rights of third parties. These include material which is considered to be pornographic and/or sexually explicit, slanderous, threatening, damaging, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible or offensive, in accordance with the applicable legislation and the behavioural regulations contained in this page. Calzedonia cooperates with the Public Authorities in all those cases where necessary data and/or information is requested to apprehend those carrying out illegal activities.
The following principles and behaviour regulations are set out below; we would kindly ask you for your compliance with regards to the sending and the uploading of contents on our Websites. If you choose to use this particular type of Service, you must accept and comply with the following regulations and principles. In the case that you should not accept these rules, we kindly request that you do not send or upload contents through Calzedonia Websites.
User Behavioural Regulations
Calzedonia implements security and preventative measures of a technical and organizational manner aimed at protecting the security of its Websites and of their Users. In particular, these measures are aimed at ensuring that the information in relation to its Users is protected from the risks of loss, destruction, unauthorized access or illegal use.
With specific reference to the payment systems available for purchases on the Websites, we use PCI DSS standard systems with regards to information relative to credit cards. Calzedonia does not possess any data files storing such information.
With specific reference to the reserved areas available to the User (e.g. Wish List, My Intimissimi), the above are subject to registration and the subsequent allocation of access credentials by Calzedonia, composed of a User ID linked to a Password.
You can make the most important contribution to your password security by following a few simple precautions:
These General Conditions are regulated by Italian Law and shall be interpreted accordingly. Possible disputes inherent and/or subsequent to the above must be resolved under Italian Jurisdiction. The Verona Courts have been assigned jurisdiction for the application of these General Conditions.
1. Giving your approval (even through specific hashtag), You authorize Calzedonia S.p.A. to communicate and/or publish or diffuse of a contribution of theirs, of any form or nature and on any support (including, without limitation, images, photos, videos, sounds, music, texts, and works of any type), grants permanently, irrevocably, non-exclusively, free of charge and royalty, all and any rights of economic exploitation including the rights related to copyrights and rights relevant to these contributions (hereinafter “Authorized Contributions” or “Contribution/s”). Therefore, You expressly acknowledge that Calzedonia has the right to use, re-use, create derivative works, publish, re-publish, display, perform, transmit, exhibit, keep in database and reproduce the Contribution, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs, or images, in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) and for any and all purposes, including but not limited to advertising, publicity, promotion, packaging, and trade, without restriction as to manner, frequency, or duration of usage, it being understood that Calzedonia will have no obligation to display the Contribution and You will have the right to ask for your Contributions’ deletion, in every moment, by way of email message to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Calzedonia reserves the right to display your picture without your caption.
2. You represent that You are at least eighteen (18) years old or adult under your legislation. If You are not of such age, your parent or guardian shall accept these TOU on your behalf. Moreover, You acknowledge and agree to abide by all applicable laws in your Country on this matter.
3. You guarantee that You own the Contribution or otherwise have the rights and the legal power to act in order to commit to these TOU in your jurisdiction and that the contribution is an original and exclusive work and that the work:
and commits to indemnify Calzedonia S.p.A. and its entitled persons in any case in which one or more of the above-mentioned statements are false or incorrect.
4. Calzedonia is not responsible for, and does not endorse, the Contribution and does not have any obligation to prescreen, monitor, edit, or remove any Contribution.
5. In case of your Contribution violates these TOU, You may bear legal responsibility for that Contribution, in any case, for the contractual liability or non-contractual liability (including, for example, negligence or breach of the law) in case of: (i) patrimonial damages (including, for example, any arising damage, loos of income, current or forecast profits, contracts, business, opportunities or forecast savings); (ii) loss of reputation; (iii) consequential or indirect damage suffered by the Grantor or third parties.
6. You accept that you will indemnify and/or defend (at Calzedonia’s request) Calzedonia and/or its entitled persons, and will hold it harmless from all costs, direct and indirect damage, expenses, losses, including legal and court fees relevant to any claim and/or application and/or action that can be performed at any place by third parties, including public authorities, administrative and state bodies, due to any dispute deriving from or relevant to the use of the contribution by Calzedonia and/or your entitled persons and to the statements and guarantees given by You in these UGC TOU.
8. These TOU shall be governed and enforced in accordance with the Italian Law, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any proceedings and/or actions relating to the subject matter shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in the State of Italy. The competent Court is the Court of Verona.
Calzedonia S.p.A. (hereinafter referred to as “Calzedonia” or “Controller”) wishes to inform you that D. Lgs 196/2003 (“Code of Privacy”) ensures that personal data are processed by respecting all Data Subjects’ rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity, privacy and the right to personal data protection. Based on this Code, the processing of all personal data shall be transparent, conspicuous and lawful in order to fully protect legal rights. Please read the following information that describes how and why we process personal data as we do.
Categories of data collected The data collected consists of personal data (included but not limited to: full name, alias, photographic images, videos, and/or including third parties etc). The Data Subject will give to Calzedonia images or video including third parties, only after obtaining consent by owner in accordance with D.Lgs 196/2003. In particular, the consent shall be explicit, informed and documented in written form. Moreover, the consent shall be given referring to the purposes of the processing outlined in this document.
Type of processing Personal data will be processed by digital and electronic means and will be possessed by Calzedonia for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it has been collected.
Purpose of processing Personal data will be processed for communicating and promoting Calzedonia’s brands through publication and dissemination of images and videos provided by the Data Subject on websites, social networks and all of the digital channels managed by or utilized by third parties associated with Calzedonia.
Disclosure of Personal Data: Processor and Person tasked with processing Personal data may be disclosed to Companies belonging to Calzedonia Group and to Calzedonia’s suppliers (specifically appointed as “Processor”). Calzedonia’s employee (appointed as “Person tasked with processing”) may have access to personal data. Images and videos collected could be disseminated on websites, on social networks and all of the digital channels managed by or utilized by third parties associated with Calzedonia.
Data Provided Voluntarily Data Subjects provide personal data on a voluntary basis. Should a refusal to provide images or video occur, the Controller will not disseminate or publish data to achieve its purpose for which it has been collected. The consent to disseminate and publish will be expressed by the Data Subject through identification of a specific “hashtag” #TEZENISOK. Calzedonia will send the Data Subject a specific message via an Instagram Post. Should consent exist, the Data Subject shall respond to Calzedonia’s post by writing the hashtag #TEZENISOK. This hashtag will count as an expression of consent to the publication and dissemination for the purposes described in this document.
Data Subjects’ rights Data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning themselves and be informed of their contents and origin, verify their accuracy, or otherwise to request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified (Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003). The above Section also provides for the right to request deletion, anonymity or blocking of any data that is processed in breach of the law, as well as to object in all cases, on legitimate grounds, to processing of the data. All requests should be emailed to: email@example.com Controller of Personal Data is Calzedonia S.p.A., headquartered in Dossobuono di Villafranca, Via Monte Baldo 20, Italy.
Vouchers, personalised offers, special discounts, games, missions and much more!
Shop quickly and easily, wherever and whenever you want!